Why Participate in A Workplace Campaign?
United Way of Greater Augusta's workplace campaigns are about bringing people in local workplaces together to tackle our community's most difficult issues in the areas of education, financial stability and health. Whether you're a small business, major corporation or even a nonprofit, you can join the thousands of local businesses and organizations that run workplace campaigns each year.
We Make It Easy
There are many advantages to running a United Way of Greater Augusta workplace campaign:
· United Way of Greater Augusta offers a simple, convenient and efficient way for your employees to support the community and causes they believe in.
· Your employees may give in regular increments, via payroll deduction through an easy to use system or through paper pledging.
· A workplace campaign will help your company to achieve its Corporate Social Responsibility goals.
· Your employees will be able to tap into a wealth of volunteer opportunities through our Volunteer Center.
· United Way of Greater Augusta will provide you with all the tools and support you need. To start, check out our Campaign Toolkit which is loaded with information and resources to help you run a successful workplace campaign.
United Way of Greater Augusta thoroughly vets our nonprofit members annually to ensure we provide donors with access to the most effective nonprofit organizations in the area.
Through a workplace campaign your employees will experience the satisfaction of seeing their donations turn into programs and services that create impact on people’s lives. When they see the needle moving on important social issues in our community, they will know your company or organization helped to make a difference and they will feel proud of their collective accomplishments.
United Way of Greater Augusta will partner with you to develop a customized fundraising campaign that aligns with your corporate values, as well as the particular interests of your employees. We will provide training and support to assist you in building your fundraising team and running an effective campaign.
We will provide you with the tools and resources needed to be successful.
If you would like to learn more about starting a workplace campaign in your company or organization, or need assistance running your campaign, please contact Jody Beelendorf, Operations and Resource Manager, at (540)885-1229(office), (540)221-1712(cell) or email.