Stuff the Bus Dolly Parton Imagination Library
Our Focus Areas
- Enter school ready to succeed
- Read proficiently by 4th grade
- Make a successful transition to middle school
- Graduate from high school on time
- Be ready for success in college, work, and life
How You Can Help
To reach our goal, we need your help. The strategies proven to work are those that connect communities to their schools: parent involvement; literacy volunteers in the classroom; mentors for disadvantaged students; business leaders engaged in early childhood advocacy. Volunteer to help.
1Figure according to Communities in Schools, one of America’s leading drop-out prevention partnerships.